However, I vaguely remember sometime back when Howard made a similar comment
about Wicket at theserverside.com. At least, I hope he realizes how bad that
feels.

On 12/11/06, Iman Rahmatizadeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmm,
I think that was a cruel thing to say. Open source is all about open
idea's. Many wicket users have been using tapestry before and have now
switched to wicket, and surely many idea's in the wicket world come from
tapestry. If tapestry 5 is implementing some idea's from wicket, I think
everybody here welcomes that and there's no need to make a hype about it.
However, I did a google on the tapestry mailing list archives to see
exactly who has a "disturbing trend" of starting a flame war. I didn't find
anything anywhere, so I assume the people on this list is not of the type
howard thinks they are :-).

Iman

On 12/11/06, Francis Amanfo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> A blog comment poster asked Howard if the upcoming Tapestry 5 is a
> refactor of Wicket.
> https://beta.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4110180&postID=266226734789322024
>
> I think it wasn't a nice thing to say but hope the poster was trying to
> be funny.
>

> --
> Beware of bugs in the above code;
> I have only proved it correct, not tried it.
>                                     -Donald Knuth

> your

Beware of bugs in the above code;
I have only proved it correct, not tried it.
                                   -Donald Knuth
I don't make predictions. I never have,
and I never will.
                                   -Tony Blair