Hi all,

I have a wicket application running, that has a login page, where user puts
username and password and continues to Home.class. That works fine.  Now I need
to bypass the login page, coming from a site (e.g. siteA, with its own username
and passwd fields and not using wicket) and go directly to Home.class (only if
the "login behind the scenes" succeeds).

The problems are
a) how should the url to the wicket app look like? (to use at siteA)
b) how to get username and passwd from siteA?

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Konstantinos

http://mail.yahoo.com