On 1/3/07, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well it's actually my fault. When I created that unit test I assumed that
we inclueded wicket-xhtml1-strict.dtd in the release. You should be fine
just putting the a file in the root directory (C:\workspace\wicket-1.2.3 )
and call it wicket-xhtml1-strict.dtd. It's not the content that matters
but that that is somewhat big.

Although unit tests shouldn't rely on external files, I guess you have no
choice here. Can you create the file on the fly and delete it afterwards ?
Or maybe somehow mock the file access thingy ?

I'll fix this in the different releases. Martijn perhaps we should include a
step in the release process that tests the release (run ant jar or
something)?

+1

Frank