I try to find something to help me but I haven't found what was needed for
now.
I want to update a Panel via ajax.  When you click on an array, it will
display some information.  You click back on the arrow and it will mask the
thing.  You click again, everything is back.

You know, like when you click, the arrow is oriented in the button and new
"advanced" feature become visible.
I tried to use the isVisible tag, but the problem is that it really make it
invisible to ajax to update after I set the isVisible to false.  It there
something else I should do?  Also, right now I'm doing it only on a label,
is it possible to make disapear a complete "block" of something?  I tried
with fragment (what seem's to me the better start) but the ajax framework
does not found the fragment when it is set to setVisible(false).

Surely something exist, but I don't see it...

Marc