<input wicket:id="somethingButton" type="submit" value="hereSomething"
wicket:message="value=key"/>

make sure you have WicketMessageTagHandler added to markupparser.

-igor

On 1/18/07, Juha Alatalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any way to set html components property values in html file
based on resource file?

For example text can be set nicely using wicket:message
<wicket:message key="hereSomething"/>.
However as far as I know for tag properties
<input wicket:id="somethingButton" type="submit" value="hereSomething"/>
has to be set in code using AttributeModifier. Am I correct or is there
some way to do that all in html?

- Juha Alatalo