I think session#attach and #detach are some what undesirable for the
purpose of clustering since attach and detach are called on every
request rather than only on requests that bounce between servers. I
would suggest removing it if it does not provide much value for
people... Gives less of a chance for a wicket new comer like myself to
make a mistake.

Ryan