My boss like me to add some script to detect browser dimensions and
set better height / width to modalwindow, there is some site telling
me how to get the dimensions. The only way I know is adding hidden
fields to webpages and update those fields using javascript.

However, if something changed at javascript side it is easy to forget
update at HTML side and deliver software with bugs to clients. Just
wonder if wicket provide any API which help to update session variable
or hidden field with custom javascript so that it is easier to
maintain?