Awesome. Thanks Igor.    Can Wicket 1.3 encode page state in URLs or in a
hidden form field?

By the way, I noticed Tapestry 4.1 can optionally encode page state as URL
query parameters:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/state.html

*The [Tapestry] application may be stateless even when it has persistent
page properties, if those properties use the client persistence strategy
(which encodes pesistent page data into URLs as query parameters). This can
be a very powerful approach, though it introduces its own problems: *

  - *The query parameters are an encoding of Java objects, and could be
  decoded to expose privileged information. *
  - *The encoding of page state can result in very long strings included
  as part of URLs, possibly extending beyond the 3000 to 4000 character
  effective maximum URL length. *

Regards,

Sean

yes, 1.3 has support for stateless pages and stateless forms. but notice
that by doing this you give up a lot of what makes wicket wicket

-igor