you should probably specify the filterpath param as well, even if it is
empty or a /

-igor

On 2/2/07, Aaron Hiniker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 My web.xml:

<web-app>
  <display-name>Archetype Created Web Application</display-name>

  <filter>
  <filter-name>EDI</filter-name>
  <filter-class>wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
    <param-value>
      com.edicorp.erp.web.Application
    </param-value>
  </init-param>

</filter>

<filter-mapping>
  <filter-name>EDI</filter-name>
  <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

</web-app>

Aaron

Igor Vaynberg wrote:

what does your web.xml look like where you define the filter and mapping?

-igor

http://localhost:8080/script/?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener

> when it should be submitting to:
>
>     http://localhost:8080/?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener
>

> This all seems to be due to the fact wicket isn't prepending a "/" to
> the form's action URL, causing the browser to use the current directory from
> the url, "/script/":

>    <form id="form0" action="?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener"
> method="post" wicket:id="form">
id="form0:hf:fs"/>
>            <input type
> ="hidden" name="wicketState" id="form0:hf:ws"/></div>
>            <textarea style
> ="width: 500px; height: 500px" wicket:id="textarea"
name="textarea"></textarea>