Hi all,
Is there a possibility to render a Wicket page to a file instead to the browser?

In fact, i need to make an 'HTML offline export' of all products stored in
database...  how would you do to accomplish this, including stylesheets and
images?
(i already tried wget but I'm having problems with image resources as
catalog?x=JGqvQsW-QbuV1CaPUrSID*jhjA3cbcCp6VIF-CKlTgc when I check it out in
the browser).

Any ideas very welcome. Thank you in advance,

Francisco

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.