Yeah, I've been using the long session support that Nathan has been working
on in DataBinder.  I had been having real problems using ModalWindows and
Ajax events on the page because the Session was tied to a specific thread
(physical page) and in some cases (like ModalWindow that uses a Page) there
would be two active Sessions that collided, because technically their were
two physical pages.  The long session support has definitely helped that.

By keeping the session with the page, I can pass it to "related" pages and
not worry about having multiple Hib sessions in use for the same logical
page (in this case the main page and the modal window page).

I, as I'm sure Nathan would, welcome new ideas or approaches to that
problem.

Chuck