Hi, the alerticon contains the tooltip, just pass the mouse over the image and show the message.

On 28-02-2007, at 7:05, Vincent Demay wrote:

Hi manuel,

Confluence about wicket-contrib-dojo is unfortunatly not up to date, but there are also some cool validation methods in wicket- contrib-dojo (1.X-SNAPSHOT because it is the most maintained). You can take a look at live exemple (comes from svn repo : wicket- contrib-dojo-example (https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/ svnroot/wicket-stuff)) : http://www.demay-fr.net:8080/WCD13/app/ (end of the first column)

I will try to update confluence documentation asap but I don't have enought time for the moment.

What you did is interesting, I thought about writing something like that but with a tooltip on the alerticon instead of a classical feedbackPanel

--
Vincent Demay
http://www.demay-fr.net/blog

Manuel Alejandro de Brito Fontes a écrit :
Hi, I'm using wicket to build a prototype and found interesting the content of this: http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/ DojoFeedbackIndicator and http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/ display/STUFFWIKI/DojoValidationAjaxHandler My problem was that the validation only works until I submit the form, the indicator only appears after the submit of the form and the message of the caption contains all the errors of the feedback. So I create a validation that not depends on dojo, indicate the error of the validation, show the alerticon on fail and persist after the submit of the form.
If is useful to someone, here attach a quick-start.
To use it add the behavior to any field, i.e.: <Form field>.add (new FormFieldValidator(ClientEvent.<event>)); The code works on 2.0-SNAPSHOT (I don't use 1.x, so I don't known the API changes).

PS: Thanks for so powerful and flexible framework and sorry for my bad english.