this bug has been fixed in 1.2.5. what problems did you have in 1.2.5? most
of them have been fixed and you can build the branch yourself until we
release 1.2.6

-igor

On 3/10/07, Arnout Engelen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jean-Baptiste Quenot schreef:
> * Arnout Engelen:
>
>> So far it seems either Apache2, mod_caucho or Resin (2.1.16) is eating
>> the POST body parameters. Has anyone ever seen something like this? Any
>> idea where to look?
>>
> Is POST followed by a redirect?
Yes, the response to the POST is a redirect (http 301 moved permanently).
> If yes, is the URL missing a trailing slash?

Do you mean the URL to which the POST request is sent or the one to
which the user is redirected?

The POST request goes to 'https://host/contextname?wicket:interface (etc)
The redirect redirects to 'https://host/contextname/?wicket:interface(etc)
> What Wicket version are you using?

1.2.4 - we had some problems with 1.2.5 that didn't appear in 1.2.4.

Kind regards,

Arnout