* Matt Welch:

Hello Matt,

> Second, I ran across the JIRA issue, WICKET-126:
>
> This seems to  describe some changes in the 1.3  base that would
> enable much easier hot-redeployment of classes.

That's right, with this new feature you don't need to restart your
webapp in most cases.

> The discussion  in the  issue went  back and  forth, but  it's a
> little hard to tell what form this functionality took int he end
> and how to use it. Are there any instructions outside that issue
> on its use?

Yes, please have a look at the Javadoc of
wicket.protocol.http.ReloadingWicketFilter

> Do I  need to check  out the 1.3 code  from Subversion or  is it
> available  from the  wicketstuff.org maven  respoitory (wha  I'm
> currently using for 1.3 SNAPSHOTS)?

You can do both.

Your feedback on the reloading feature will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty