hi,

i came over from another framework to wicket because i didnt like the
api change with every release there and liked the way wicket does things.

first i was not sure which version of wicket to use and read the mailing
list and found out, that 2.0 suits best to me. after starting 2 bigger
projects with 2.0 which have deadline in a few weeks, i would appreciate
any (fast ;-)) decision of you regarding the future of 2.0 as for me it
doesn't make sense to ride a dying horse and probably have to backport
my 2.0 components to 1.3 (coz of the missing generics support and
constructor change) and later in a few weeks port them to new 1.5 (or
1.6/1.7...) to be up to date and use them in my next projects.

just my personal opinion,
cheers
h.