On Wed, 04 Apr 2007, Gohan wrote:
> Since the development of Wicket 2 seems to be frozen for an unknown period of
> time I'm trying to port my wicket 2 application to wicket 1.2.5. In in one

If you already have code, wouldn't it be better to target
1.3? It is rapidly approaching 2.0:

  http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/backporting-features-from-trunk.html

We'll just keep on using 2.0 until 1.4 (current 2.0 minus
the add / constructor change) will come up.

Best wishes,

Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho