> In this comparison thread, I've heard Tapestry mentioned, but has
> anyone compared it to Rife? I am also in the middle of the framework
> shopping game, and honestly, it's no fun.

Rife is very different from most frameworks. It's XML heavy and flow
oriented and has 'continuations' as one of it's central concepts.

Not my style tbh, but it has a good community, good docs and a good
lead developer, so I'd expect it to be at least a good quality
framework. Best thing you can do is check out their examples and do a
little coding with it yourself.