Yeah I got it,
I had been using the Webmarkupcontainer so much i din't check if there was a
visibility method, thanks!

One thing i would like to have just views upon.....something which is not
clean for me is writing javascript when i use wicket, the ids I let
generated by wicket and then mix javascript every where -- the page, the
ajax target components;  Is there any plan to have something wrap up and
generate all the javascript needed by using java alone....just thinking out
loud!!!

Yep. That's the way to do it. We still really should fetch up a
dynamic example for wicket-examples. Unfortunately, the last thread
about it seems to have died. It's not difficult. But it helps if you
see a couple of examples I guess.

Eelco