Hi,

the code for sortable pageable list can look like this:

public class SortingPage extends BasePage
{

        public SortingPage()
        {
                SortableContactDataProvider dp = new
SortableContactDataProvider();
                final DataView dataView = new DataView("sorting", dp)
                {
                        protected void populateItem(final Item item)
                        {
                                Contact contact =
(Contact)item.getModelObject();
                                item.add(new ActionPanel("actions",
item.getModel()));
                                item.add(new Label("contactid",
String.valueOf(contact.getId())));
                                item.add(new Label("firstname",
contact.getFirstName()));
                                item.add(new Label("lastname",
contact.getLastName()));
                                item.add(new Label("homephone",
contact.getHomePhone()));
                                item.add(new Label("cellphone",
contact.getCellPhone()));

                                item.add(new AttributeModifier("class", true,
new AbstractReadOnlyModel()
                                {
                                        public Object getObject()
                                        {
                                                return (item.getIndex() % 2 ==
1) ? "even" : "odd";
                                        }
                                }));
                        }
                };

                dataView.setItemsPerPage(8);

                add(new OrderByBorder("orderByFirstName", "firstName", dp));

                add(new OrderByBorder("orderByLastName", "lastName", dp));

                add(dataView);

                add(new PagingNavigator("navigator", dataView));

-Matej