Hi

I was having a little problem with back-button and versioning... I am using
1.3 snapshot from trunk. (as of today)

I have a few wicket pages :- ParentPage contains a form and a submit button
without form components. ChildPage(s) of this ParentPage calls
getForm().add(some component).

The pages all work fine and everything flows correctly.

But when I tried to use the back button and submit again, I get a "Page
Expired". I know that by default that Pages are versioned but Forms are not
(?) according to the wiki...

"Pages are versioned by default but Forms are not. If you want to make a
form versioned call form.setVersioned(true) on the form right after all
components have been added (not before). This holds at least for wicket
version 1.2.2"

but setVersion(true) didn't seem to do the trick.

However, Eelco suggested to setObjectStreamFactory to the
DefaultObjectStreamFactory in the application init, and this actually made
all the back-button submit work....Thanks again Eelco

Objects.setObjectStreamFactory(new
IObjectStreamFactory.DefaultObjectStreamFactory());

Joshua