Hi fellow wicket-ers.

I am attempting to write a small wicket app which can use multiple windows.
The app updates a simple component using an ajax timer.  I am doing a simple
pagemap mapping in my code so I am certain that each window is using a
different pagemap.

With just one page it is fine, however as soon as I open up a second tab, I
get a "session expired" message in the first tab when it attempts its next
ajax reques.t   When I follow the "return to home page" link the page
refreshes and all is fine again. I compared the two .html pages (the one
which failed and the refreshed one which works) and it seems the only
difference is the value of the wicket:interface value in the ajax calls (0
in the old version, 3 in the new.)

Now, I know that with multiple window support in wicket, it clones the
original page (or something similar) whenever you open a new tab, is it
possible that this process is somehow incrementing the page version number,
then the ajax request fails because its using the wrong wicket:interface?  I
have tried all sorts of stuff like turning versioning and not just
targetting the 'active' page, but to no avail.

I did a lot of searches and  have read other similar reports from other
users but the problem never semed to get resolved?

Any help on this matter would be greatly aprpeciated,
I can supply some code if needed.  However even with an almost-blank app
(simple label component and an AjaxSelfUpdating behavior which does nothing)
the "session expired" message still appears in the original tab after
opening a second tab.

Thanks
Dean