Matej,

I'm stuck with a similar problem with Ajax replace and back button which I
initially mentioned here:

http://www.nabble.com/Ajax-component-replaceWith-and-browser-back-button-problems-tf3479357.html#a9710492

That problem is still there in todays snapshot.  Recently I was trying to
get to the root of this and created a quickstart.  But then I ran into what
looks like another related problem which I raised here:

Please help!

Thanks,

Peter.