I have problems with radio groups. According to docs and tutorials the
group's model object should be set to the selected radio model object.
However, in my case (using enum values which must be set on an enum
property) the group's model object always seems to be null. I based my code
on the tutorial at http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/using-radiogroups.html

My code below produces..

test was pressed:null, null, Tenant, CompanyTenant

//
RadioGroup group = new RadioGroup("reportType", new
PropertyModel(getReportTenantDTO(), "reportType"));
Radio radIndividual = new Radio("individual", new Model(ReportType.Tenant));
Radio radCompany = new Radio("company", new
Model(ReportType.CompanyTenant));
group.add(radIndividual);
Button test = new Button("test"){
                                protected void onSubmit(){
                                        info("test was pressed:" +
getReportTenantDTO().getReportType() + ", "
+
                                         group.getModelObject() + ", " +
radIndividual.getModelObject() + ", "
+ radCompany.getModelObject());