there is no nested form support in 1.2, only 1.3. so that might be it?

-igor

On 5/3/07, John RDF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Igor,

I really suspect it is also related to my other problem post (see
AddressPanel test case) with nested forms and models working incorrectly
inside, as when I put the same radio button code outside of our app (which
needs nested forms and this is a bit of a show stopper for us) the radio
buttons then function correctly. I willl add radio buttons to my previous
test to confirm if its related when I get a chance. I am also downloading
and building 1.3 to see if something there has fixed it since 1.2.6..

Thanks,
John

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/using-radiogroups.html

>> My code below produces..
>>
>> test was pressed:null, null, Tenant, CompanyTenant
>>
>> //
>> RadioGroup group = new RadioGroup("reportType", new
>> PropertyModel(getReportTenantDTO(), "reportType"));
>> Radio radIndividual = new Radio("individual", new Model(
ReportType.Tenant