The drop down list does not directly relate to the form model (as the visible
value is a user readable summary not the data structure I need) and so I
need to keep a reference to something even if its a model or two. Take a
look at this version which still works with same quirks.. Any better?

http://www.nabble.com/file/8198/AddressPanel.java AddressPanel.java

John