Hello everyone, I am about to buy this book called pro
wicket<http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Wicket-Experts-Voice-Java/dp/1590597222/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4798570-8657439?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178205890&sr=8-1>
.

But until it gets here (Argentina) would anyone point me in the right
direction to read something on-line.

What I am looking for is a tutorial / reference / on-line book / etc.
covering the CORE, architecture, vision, a guide on how to structure your
design.

I have very successfully built a good enough demo, so I got around the
reference samples, some docs, and this mailing list. But I cannot say at all
that I know wicket.

I would very much like to learn more about its internals 'cause I think that
will also guide me to better designs by knowing more of wicket potentials.

Thanks in  advance,

f(t)

PS: Does the name wicket comes from being a real "wicked" as in "cool" or
"awsome" framework or from the name of the cutest EWOK on Episode 6? XD.