Hey all, I am trying to get a TinyMCEPanel jar for Wicket 1.3.  I've
gotten the tinymce contrib. from the wicketstuff trunk, and attempted to
compile and package it using the maven script.  It compiles just fine
but when I go to build the packages, I get this error in a few place:

c:\Eclipse_WS\wicketstuff\wicket-stuff_trunk\wicket-contrib-tinymce\src\
test\wicket\contrib\tinymce\TinyMCEPanelTest.java:[63,39] incompatible
types

found   : wicket.contrib.tinymce.TinyMCEPanel

required: org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.Panel

and basically this is occurring everywhere the TinyMCEPanel object is
being returned.  This mcepanel is definitely a sub class of a wicket
panel, and I am confident the maven script is using wicket 1.3 incubator
snapshot.  When I remove the test classes I can build the package just
fine.  But when I attempt to use this mce jar in my wicket application,
I cannot add this TinyMCEPanel object to the markup container because it
thinks it is not a component.  Basically the same problem the test is
having.

Does anyone know what is going on with this, or is there a pre-built jar
against wicket 1.3 out there which works?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

-Par