Hi,

I've had a look into this.
String parameters in the servlet-api spec are String arrays, so that you
can go:

?color=red&color=green&color=blue

...and expect to get String[] color = String { "red", "green", blue" };

This is why we have convenience methods for you (as does servlet-api).

Construct your page with:
public MyPage(PageParams params) {

You can then go:
String[] colors = params.getStringArray("color");
(Which obviously returns the whole array.)

Or:
String color = params.getString("color");
(Which just returns the first (likely the only) instance.)

This behaves properly with both mounted BookmarkablePages, and also
unmounted ones.

Constructing a BookmarkablePageLink, with current 1.3.x code at least,
results in the expected URL (for both mounted and unmounted pages). This
is also interpreted correctly, as detailed above.

I could be wrong, but I really don't think there's a bug here, in 1.3.x
at least.

Regards,

Al