I'm not sure if this is related issue, but here it goes:

I have a bookmarkable page with page parameters that is mounted using
QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy. If I open a link to this page in a new browser
window, it works fine. However, if I try to open the same link in another
tab, wicket incorrectly passes page parameters. For example, if I have a
link /blah?p1=hello in the first tab, I will get something like this in
subsequent tabs: /blah?wicket:pageMapName=wicket-0&p1=%5BLjava.lang.String

This is a regression in 1.2.6, it worked fine in 1.2.5

Alex

but you see how this leads to inconsistencies right? all of a sudden some
things are arrays (params coming from request) while others are not (params
we put in). so its messy.

-igor