On Tue, 05 Jun 2007, Florian Hehlen wrote:
> Well how about simply binding a DataView to a the Model and assume that
> for all wicket:id in the html template I should find a getter method in
> the bean?

This sounds like a CompoundPropertyModel in use

  http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/more-on-models.html

then you can have something like

  add(new Label("firstName"));
  add(new Label("lastName"));

But if this is too much, I suppose you cannot do with a lot
less in wicket.  Except maybe by reading the property names
with reflection from the bean :) I for one find the 1:1
mapping between wicket:ids in HTML and java code a good
thing.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho