It's a JSP one of our developers put together.  Here's the relevant bit.

for (Enumeration e = session.getAttributeNames(); e.hasMoreElements();)
        {
                String key = (String)e.nextElement();
                Object obj = session.getAttribute(key);

                String outputStr = null;

                try
                {
                        ByteArrayOutputStream byteOutput = new
ByteArrayOutputStream();
                        ObjectOutputStream output = new
ObjectOutputStream(byteOutput);
                        output.writeObject(obj);

                        int size = byteOutput.size();
                        totalSize += size;

                        outputStr = format.format(size) + " bytes";
                }
                catch (NotSerializableException ex)
                {
                        StringWriter sb = new StringWriter();
                        sb.write("<PRE>");
                        ex.printStackTrace(new PrintWriter(sb));
                        sb.write("</PRE>");

                        outputStr = sb.toString();

On 6/8/07, Peter Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Scott - what is the trick for getting a report of sizes of page maps like
> this?  I was so far only aware that setting log level DEBUG on say
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.FilePageStore can give you
> some of this info...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter.
>

> On 6/8/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Depends on your page, number of components, deployment mode, wicket
> > version, how you bind the models to your components.
> >
> > Do you use the second level cache for storing your pages for back
> > button support?
> >
> > Martijn
> >
> > On 6/8/07, Scott Swank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Are these typical sizes for page maps?
> > >
> > > wicket:/app:p:null:2    67,668 bytes
> > > wicket:/app:p:null:1    55,861 bytes
> > > wicket:/app:p:null:0    52,817 bytes