Martjin,

We're using 1.2.6.  Is the 2nd level cache available prior to 1.3?

As for page complexity, we commonly have a reasonably robust repeater
or list view on each page (though without too many rows) along with a
form or two.

I'm concerned about models because as I do work on a given page I see
the older page maps change in size.  I.e. I have p0=30K, p1=33K --
then I do something substantial on p2 and see the size of p0 & p1 each
increase by 11K.

Thank you,
Scott

On 6/8/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Depends on your page, number of components, deployment mode, wicket
> version, how you bind the models to your components.
>
> Do you use the second level cache for storing your pages for back
> button support?
>
> Martijn
>
> On 6/8/07, Scott Swank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are these typical sizes for page maps?
> >
> > wicket:/app:p:null:2    67,668 bytes
> > wicket:/app:p:null:1    55,861 bytes
> > wicket:/app:p:null:0    52,817 bytes
> >
> > --
> > Scott Swank
> > reformed mathematician

> --
> Join the wicket community at irc.freenode.net: ##wicket
> Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
> http://wicketframework.org

Scott Swank
reformed mathematician