Looking even further into the problem I can see that the values are
correct after the ajax post. So it seems that the models of our hidden
fields arent updated. Im not sure what todo about this, Matej mentioned
that it could be a problem with wicket 1.2.6 and IE7, im using IE6 are
the same problem there?

regards Nino