No I dont... It's pretty strange I guess it could be caused by IE not
accepting cookies? And then web container trying with url rewrite.

The difference in the action being called was a matter of me pasting
from two different places, I guess the heat are getting to me now(its
pretty hot here in dk)..

regards Nino