(Link a little long so here's a shorter one: http://tinyurl.com/3d9sja)

Frank

On 6/15/07, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been playing around with it as well. Untill now I have come up with
the following:

http://svn.teachus.dk/browse/TeachUs/dk.teachus/trunk/teachus-frontend/src/main/java/dk/teachus/frontend/components/form/DefaultFocusBehavior.java?r=root
:

But I'm not entirely sure it does what I want. I would also like to be
able to attach it to more than one field and then it's the first field
without a value that receives focus. Perhaps..

Frank

On 6/15/07, Seldon, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Would be interested to know of any "standard way" to handle this but it
> is easy enough to roll your own with a few lines of code. Perhaps try the
> following:
>
> 1) Set up a FocusBehavior interface that provides a getDefaultField()
> method.
> 2) Create a SetFocusVisitor that implements wicket.Component.IVisitorand
traverses child nodes looking for FocusBehaviour