I just saw the code.

I think this should be an easy property on any EDITABLE field. g.e.:

TextField userIdField = new TextField("userId");

userIdField.setFocus();

may be throw some tab order olso. je

How about this, can some one from development share a comment?

Is this notion or idea correct?

regards,

f(t)

PS: I am adding wicket-dev if this is also not proper please let me know.