On 6/19/07, Scott Swank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a quick question about server load, in particular I want to
> determine what sort of volume existing applications support.
>
> We spread our load across 5 JBoss servers and need to support 200
> requests/second (40/second per server).  Are other Wicket applications
> handling this volume?

That should be a piece of cake for Wicket I would say (depending on
your servers, what you do with your database, etc, etc). What kind of
figures are you getting when you test yourself?

The load testing we've been doing for the project I'm working on so
far has mainly been focussed on tracking bottlenecks, which always
turned out to have to do with Hibernate or the way we used Hibernate.
So, at this stage I wouldn't be able to provide your with any numbers
I'm afraid.