Hi, Eelco,

I guess I found why this was happening, but somehow this doesn't seem
right to me.

I had been experimenting with adding this

  add( new AjaxFormValidatingBehavior( this, "onchange" ) );

to my RequiredTextField. It never did work for me, but I thought I'd get
back to it later.

[When I say "it doesn't work", I mean that there is no Javascript
validation (which IIUC is what's supposed to happen).]

Anyway, when I add this behaviour, onSubmit() is getting called twice
for some reason, which at least for me is definitely not the desired
behaviour of my form.

Is this the expected behaviour, or is something wrong?

Cheers,
Dave