Review: Approve

+1 for cross team reviews! We really have to find a way forward that does not
make me the bottleneck all the time. I am stressed out a bit over Widelands
responsibilities anyways :).

Also, code reviews are very educational for the reviewer and the reviewee. And
they are great for code quality. I will keep looking over code reviews and try
to keep up with doing them, I will also skim all commits (also those that I did
not review), but not having to do the in-depth review always will save quite
some time.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1366725/+merge/233750
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch