Is there really a need for a paragraph in map description? The place to show
the description is not really big, adding a possibility for a paragraph
consumes just more space. Is a normal line break also needed? I knew
king_of_nowhere has asked for this, but i think the description is meant to
have a short description of the map, not long texts.

To the HINT-label: I think it  does not fit in two points to the general layout:
1. Text is indented to the headers and this does not happens to the text
regarding the header HINT
2. The header HINT is full capitalized

> I just noted that we can't add \n to the descriptions in the map elemental
> packets, but that is a different problem (file reading/saving).
If there is a consensus to have linebreaks and paragraphs, i would suggest to
fix this all together. Adding  \n to the description in this branch causes a
crash, while in current trunk it is possible to add more than 1 \n\n without
problems because the backslashes get truncated.

Could we get the maplist for "new game" smaller i width? If so we have more
space for text on the right :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_hint_space/+merge/285407
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch