I left the capability for \n it downwards compatibility really. This part of
the code will be reworked anyway when we do the full switch to the new font
renderer. I am not planning to do that switch for Build 19 though, because
there are still to many issues with layouting images.

If we want a normal header layout for the hint, I will have to create an ugly
hack for it, because otherwise the whole thing will automatically switch to the
old font renderer. SO, this is an interim fix that we will have to live with
for Build 19.

I agree that not having paragraphs in the middle of map description forces
discpline innot making the text too long.

If I make the map list smaller, the title for "The Pass Through the Mountains"
won't fit in English at 800x600 resolution, never mind translations that can be
even longer.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_hint_space/+merge/285407
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch