> I managed to run Widelands from an installation now, but we will need to add
> an argument to the executable now to choose the path for the JSON files,
> because we won't want to run this with sudo.

Could you please explain a bit more?

Because widelands is installed on the server, it should work ootb? Normally a
global installed program could be run by every user on the machine, so sudo
isn't needed.

Maybe we could add a button on the admin page for updating the help? Oh i see
that wlhelp haven't a admin site defined at all ...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.