To whom may concern,

I m using wien2k_11 and after selecting the orb option for a regular
"run_sp_lapw " I have never seen the execution of the "orb" program after
"lapw0" (as other times), but "lapw1" is still having the flag -orb active. In
fact, run_sp_lapw finish correctly without having any apparently error and
without running orb program somehow. Is it normal?

I am comment you that because I m having a lapw0 error during first cycle when
I activate the flags -eece and -orb together in run_sp_lapw from w2web, and I
guess it is because the orb program is not running during self consistent
cycles.

Many thanks in advance for your comments.
Dr. C?sar de la Fuente