Dear WIEN2k users and developers, I have a problem in installation of WIEN2k 11
using intel composer xe 2011. I have downloaded the intel fortran
composer xe 2011 from the trial using site. It was succesfully installed in my
ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. My computer is having intel centrino duo.?I have followed
the instructions given in the user guide
provided by intel. I have also added in my bashrc the following line
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/intel/bin/

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64

I got the following message before doing the siteconfiguration.

"You seem to have installed the ifort compiler at
opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/bin/intel64/ifort
Please remember VERSION and PAT for later reference
Ypur MKLROOT variable is: /opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/mkl
I do not find the MKL_TARGET_ARCH variable (needed only for ifort
v12)"

Please help.