Hello Amine,

Have you taken a closer look at the band structure of the GGA and mBJ results?

If you get the gap out of the scf files, depending on your k-mesh sometimes you can miss some data.

For instance if you use a k-mesh that does not include the gamma point and there is a sharp cross over at the gamma point. Either way the band structure should give a closer hint as to what is happening.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts