Hello,

I would really start with plotting the band structures for both, so that you can see where the problem actually lies, as in what happens to the bands. The procedure is described in the manual.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts

Op 13/09/2013 10:41, Amine Slassi schreef:
Hi,

I have found this problem just with doping in mBj ( for pure not problem), I look at analys scf.

Cordially

*De :* Michael Sluydts <michael.sluy...@ugent.be>
*Envoyé le :* Vendredi 13 septembre 2013 9h32
*Objet :* Re: [Wien] mbj probem gap

Hello Amine,

Have you taken a closer look at the band structure of the GGA and mBJ results?

If you get the gap out of the scf files, depending on your k-mesh sometimes you can miss some data.

For instance if you use a k-mesh that does not include the gamma point and there is a sharp cross over at the gamma point. Either way the band structure should give a closer hint as to what is happening.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts