On 10/09/2013 06:03 PM, Gavin Abo wrote:
I think the "/" in front of "/CoFeMnSn.vectordn" suggests that SCRATCH
might have been set to the root directory were user permission problems
can occur instead of the current directory "./"
[http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2012-May/017013.html].

IIRC, that happens when SCRATCH is empty (or unset).

If you want to “not use SCRATCH”, it is necessary to ‘set SCRATCH=.’.