Still it seems to happen mostly on gmail accounts ? (except Ludmilla).

It is even more strange, since mailman "resets" your bounce index to zero, if there is no bounce for 7 days.

At the moment I've doubled the bounce value, so it should happen less frequent and in addition there's more chance that your bounce-level gets reset. I also enabled mails from mailman to me, when a bounce is detected. However, I fear this will lead to too many mails and I will have to switch this off again.