Dear developers and users.
I have completed a scf calculation with hubbard U and SOC included using wien2k
18.2. I want to do bandstructure calculation now. I am doing these calculation
as batch job submission to a remote computer. I have completed my scf in a
parallel calculation.
In the bandstructure calculation I am getting error at lapw2 run. I saw at the
beginning of case.output2up that it says " Running LAPW2 in single processor
mode" which is the reason to crash. But I have put "-p" switch in my command.
Bellow is the steps I tried. First two commands completed without error. But I
cannot figure out why lapw2 do not go to parallel mode.

x lapw1 -band -orb -up -p
x lapw1 -band -orb -dn -p
x lapw2 -qtl -band -up -p -so

Can you please let me know how to solve this issue
Thank youInoka