Better information, thanks.

I did mean Check-mixing. The most obvious thing is to look at why there is
a WARNING, i.e. "grep WAR *scf". I would also check that other steps did
not die, e.g. use "cat *error" and "tail *scf0". Sometimes the runXYZ does
not stop on an error until it reaches the mixer.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University